Friday, December 19, 2008

Ugh, God help me!!

It is Friday! Typically, I would be thrilled. On the other hand.....blah! I will just be glad when it's next Friday! LOL

Right now, I have ALOT to do! Since our family Christmas party is at my house this year(not sure how much longer it will be my house....long story!) I have to clean and have it ready for tomorrow. I also have to mix up the ingredients for my famous peanut butter bon bons, let it chill, then roll the mixture into balls and dip them in melted confectioner's chocolate. They are so damn good, but it requires lots of work. Sometimes I feel underappreciated for making those things. I am also slated to bake snowball cookies...not too strenuous, and I am also making the punch. Punch bowl + couple 2 liters of sprite + 2 containers of lime sherbet = punch! Voila! Hopefully with my busy schedule today, I can accomplish all this, get last minute gifts, get them wrapped, and sit down or go to bed and get enough rest for tomorrow.

I am getting ready to grab a quick shower before my 3 yr old son awakes. Normally, I would not be in such a hurry for a shower, but my daughter gets out of school around 11:30 this morning and I need to be dressed and ready to be at the bus stop to retreive her, head to Wal-Mart to pick up all my last minute items, and get back home. I also have Christmas cards to mail out. I think, to save a few bucks, since some of the mailboxes are on my way to certain places, I will just drop them in the mailbox itself. What's the harm? They will get a warm Christmas message from us and I will save on stamps.....since I have a ton to mail!

Ok I better get going or I will never get going! LOL!

Until next time, America!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you feel under appreciated for the bonbons. I'm just not a big fan of that much peanut butter since it usually hurts my teeth!!

I can't believe it's tomorrow!! Ahhh! LOL I'm sure we will have a good time though! The gifts are wrapped kinda crappy(they were hard to wrap this year), so it's going to be fun transporting them all! :)